Terms and Conditions – Projects
General Terms & Conditions
- Any variations from the quote will incur additional charges.
- Unless otherwise specified, 50% of the total cost is payable upon acceptance of the quote, with the outstanding balance upon completion of the project.
- Tiny Giant Studios reserves the right to disable, or delete, the work they’ve done without notice in the event that the total amount due has not been settled within a reasonable timeframe.
- Only payment via electronic funds transfer, cash or PayPal will be accepted.
- Unless otherwise specified, all content (including copy, images, logos etc.) is to be supplied by the client in the relevant format (jpg, png or tiff) and the client should ensure there are no copyright infringements as Tiny Giant Studios cannot be held liable for this.
- E-mail correspondence will be considered as formal acceptance of any development.
- The client is responsible for content creation, and all navigational items must be submitted to Tiny Giant Studios before commencement of the project.
- Should a delivery date be agreed upon, it will remain subject to the timeous submission of, and sign off on, all content required.
- Unless otherwise specified, all projects designed or developed by Tiny Giant Studios may contain a footnote, which will form a link to our website.
- All projects remain the property of Tiny Giant Studios until full payment has been made.
- Hosting and domain registration costs are excluded from the price unless otherwise specified.
- Quotations are valid for a period of 14 days from quotation date.
- Terms and conditions may be updated from time to time without prior notice.